By Sara Quelch | Posted: Tuesday October 29, 2019
Due to the weather forecast and ground conditions the sports exchange with Southland Boys and Southland girls that was scheduled for tomorrow has now been cancelled.
Unfortunately the exchange is no longer going ahead tomorrow. Students will be told at school this afternoon and the school day will be as normal tomorrow. There is not postponement date for this event.
Payments for this event will stay in credit on students accounts. Please contact the school office if you have any further questions.