The last year at any school is a great time to think about donating a book to the Library!
By Gill Fisher | Posted: Tuesday November 15, 2016
If you enjoyed our book selection, and wish to add to it, check out some of the titles below we would love to have. Of course, if there is something else you would love to leave with us we would be very grateful.
- Midnight Gang by David Walliams
- American Monsters by Derek Landy
- Double Down by Jeff Kinney
- Clover Moon by Jacqueline Wilson
- Battle of Hackham Heath or Tournament of Gorlan by John Flannagan
- Blue Stars Prophecy by Erin Hunter
- Guinness Book of Records 2015, 2016, or 2017
- The Crooked Sixpence by Jennifer Bell
- Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore
- Lydia Ko - Portrait of a Golfing Sensation by Michael Donaldson
- How to Live Forever Picture Book by Colin Thompson
- The Diamond Horse by Stacy Gregg
- The Hobbit Graphic Novel adapted by Charles Dickson
- Snow White - A Graphic Novel by Matt Phelan
- Unicorn on a Roll (Phoebe #2 Graphic Novel) by Dana Simpson
- Zelda (Manga from Paper Plus) No 1,2,3,4,or 5.